Sunday


Add Color To Your Diet: BLACK Tuesday

The Colorful Diet Game continues this week with a Totally Black Menu for Tuesday.

I can hear you thinking: black healthy food? Doesn't it sound weird? Maybe just a little, since we, dieting people, are used to green lettuce, red sweet pepper and orange juice.

In the next posts I'll share with you my recipes for a Black side dish, a Black soup and a Black snack - all easy to cook and healthy, of course.

Read Also:

Do You Know What Diet Actually Is?!
Beauty Salad - Russian Women Ultimate Morning Snack
Best Green Vegetables for Your Fun Healthy Diet

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share
posted by Emma at

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hi, visiting from SITS. Great blog. Have you ever heard of food combining? I am getting ready to start food combining again and getting back on track with what I eat.

July 23, 2009 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Hi Jen, if I'm not mistaken in Russian it's called food separating :) Yeah, I've heard about this theory and even try to follow the basic rules. Thanks for stopping by!

July 25, 2009 at 5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home